1. Let's begin by creating a new view; click on File > View > Add View
2. To view the available CFD products to trade, select Trading, then Instrument Explorer and drop down to CFDs.
3. You can also search for the CFD of your choice by entering its name or ticker into the "Look for" field. For example, enter "DBK" into the field.
5. Right click on the chosen CFD in order to open the Trade Ticket.
6. The Trade Ticket window opens and allows you to either trade at market prices or place a trade order at a specific price.
Clients on live accounts can subscribe to the relevant exchange in order to trade on live prices.
7. To enable the subscription to the real time stock and CFD price data go to Account tab and click on the Manage subscriptions module.
8. When trading on the Demo account, CFD prices are delayed by 15 minutes which is indicated by the clock icon.
9. Clients must place trade orders in the Order Tab of the trade ticket.
10. Enter the amount you would like to trade. For example 500 Deutsche Bank CFDs.
11. Select a market order by clicking "Market" in the Entry type field.
12. Costs such as CFD financing, ticket fees and margin requirements can be viewed in the Info and Margin section of the trade ticket prior to placing the trade request.
13. Confirm your trade order by clicking Place Order.
14. A trade confirmation appears on the screen if the market order is executed.
15. You can view the new position in the "Open Positions" section of the Account