1. Choose the
Trade tab. Green window indicates that the price is realtime and ready to trade on.
2. Enter the number of CFD index you would like to trade in the
3. For example 10 DAX CFD Indices.
4. The cost of trading can be viewed in the
Info section of the trade ticket prior to placing the trade.
5. Please note that if you keep your CFD index position overnight, every end of the month you will be charged CFD financing cost.
6. An estimation of the daily financing is displayed in the trade ticket next to
7. CFD Indices are margin products and you can find information about the trade’s impact on your margin in the
8. If you wish to place related orders immidiately after the initial order is placed, please tick the box
“Open Related Orders dialog after trade”.
9. Place a market order to buy 10 DAX CFD contracts by simply clikcing on the green
trade confirmation appears on the screen if the market order is executed and you will also see the CFD (related) Orders window.
11. Set your related stop and/or limit orders and click “Place order(s)”