6. The Trade Ticket window opens with key details to help you place a trade order.
7. Here you can choose the date at which the option expires and the exercise price of the option.
8. Then, you should choose if you would like to buy (call) or sell (put) the underlying stock.
9. In the Quantity field you will select the number of contracts that you want to buy or sell.
10. Selecting Buy/Sell will open a call or put position respectively in an options transaction.
11. Chose the type of order you wish to place in the ‘Entry type’ field.
12. You can also choose the price you would like to buy or sell
13. Finally, you can select the duration.
14. Once you have entered all the necessary information and you are ready to proceed with the trade, press the Place Order button. A window will appear with all the relevant information to review and confirm your order. Please press “OK” to proceed with the order. Your trade confirmation appears.