The recently-launched SaxoTraderGO platform has already been updated with important new Account performance tools.
These Tools are available from the Account Overview page under the Performance tab in Account section:
The Account Overview shows performance and information for All Accounts or the Account selected in the Account selector:
Account Value Chart
The Account Value Chart shows the end-of-day (GMT) values on the selected account (or all accounts) for the selected period.
The mouse-over shows the end-of-day account value on a specific date.
% Return Chart
The % Return Chart can be shown in place of the Account Value by selecting the % Returns tab.
The % Return Chart shows the time-weighted % return at the end-of-day (GMT) for the selected account (or all accounts) for the selected period.
The mouse-over shows the % return on a specific date.
% Return Table
The % Return Table shows the % return for each calendar month on the selected account (or all accounts).
Incomplete months are marked with a *.
The Position History panel shows some basic statistics for your account (or all accounts):
- Account existence (days)
- Average position duration
- Long Short
- Positions (win / total)
- Win % (closed positions)
The closed position table charts the number of positions closed on specific dates.
New Account details
A new Account details dialog is now available from the Account Overview showing a breakdown of:
- Cash available for trading cash products such as stocks and bonds
- Margin available for trading margin products such as Forex, CFDs, Futures and options
- Margin utilization of margin trades
- Net Exposure of your open positions (value of your positions converted back into your account's currency)
- Exposure coverage of your account value to the value of open positions
- Account value – daily, monthly and yearly % changes in the value of the account