We are pleased to announce that our next-generation trading platform ‘SaxoTrader GO’ will be released within the next few months.
SaxoTrader Go is our new trading platform for Web, Smart Phones and Tablets. It is designed to be easy and intuitive to use for our retail clients.
Speed and simplify
Offering trading of Saxo Bank’s full product range from a single account, SaxoTrader Go has been built from scratch and is designed for optimal usability and performance.
SaxoTrader Go has a modern black interface and gives fast, efficient access to all platform functions in a simple fixed workspace.
True cross-device experience
SaxoTrader GO is an adaptive platform that can be used on desktops, Smart Phones and Tablets, offering a true cross-device trading experience
Powerful new HTML5 chart
SaxoTrader GO offers a powerful new HTML5 chart offering much-improved charting on mobile and tablet devices, which includes:
- Fully interactive chart across mobile (touch) devices and desktops
- Line, Candlestick, Bar (OHLC), Bar (HLC), Bid/Ask, Heikin Ashi
- Chart can be linked to Watchlists, Search, Positions and Orders giving easy access to charts from anywhere in the platform
- 19 popular studies
- 9 annotation tools including Fibonacci and Andrews Pitchforks
- Trading from chart
All account activity has been integrated into a separate portal called MyAccount and has completely redesigned many account functions to make them simpler and more efficient, in particular:
- New Account Overview shows historic account development and trade and account statistics
- Transferring and withdrawing funds and transferring stocks has been completely redesigned and streamlined
- Trading conditions give a much clearer overview of the terms and conditions for instruments on your account(s)
- Simplified activity log, makes it easier to find chronological account, platform and trading event details
- You can now update your own contact details with Saxo Bank
New iOS Apps
As part of the new SaxoTrader Go launch, we will also be launching new iOS apps offering push notifications and alerts, and integrating the SaxoTrader Go platform into your iPhone or iPAD.
New Android Widgets
As part of the new SaxoTrader Go launch, we will also be launching new Widgets for Android devices in the Google Play Store integrating the SaxoTrader Go platform into your Android 4.1+ phone or tablet.
Further details will be in the product newsletter for May